Blueberry Banana Chia Smoothie
This anti-oxidant rich smoothie is thick, creamy and filling.
Slightly tart blueberries and balanced with banana, and chia seeds and tons of fiber so that you stay fuller longer (an eternal smoothie struggle). I added hemp seeds for added protein and nutrients, but you could add a tablespoon of nut butter or flax seeds for an added boost.
Prep Time: 0 mins
Cook Time: 5 mins
Total Time: 5 mins
- 1 cup blueberries, frozen
- 1 ripe banana, peeled, sliced and frozen
- 1 cup non-dairy milk
- 2 tbsp. Chia seeds
- Optional: 2 tbsp. hemp seeds,1 tbsp. nut butter, tbsp. Flax seeds
1. Add all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth.
2. Transfer to a glass and top with additional chia seeds if desired. Enjoy!